DEHN parent company
Two words, a big promise. The motto of our company has been both an obligation and an incentive for the past four generations of our family-owned company. A promise we keep with expertise and dedication – for the benefit of our customers, partners and employees.
Our medium-sized company operates on a global scale. Based in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, we are deeply rooted in Germany, but we have also earned the trust of our customers in more than 70 countries. We extend our pioneering role, face the individual challenges posed by the markets and are therefore highly appreciated as a reliable manufacturer, market partner and employer.
Reliable protection of persons, buildings, electrical and electronic devices and systems against the effects of lightning and surges is our top priority. Thanks to our expertise, dedication and pioneering spirit we have been pushing developments in the fields of surge protection, lightning protection and safety equipment for decades, making us a trusted expert in these fields. We offer a broad range of systems, products, services in the fields of surge protection, lightning protection and earthing as well as safety equipment.
DEHNgroup at a glance:
- Fourth-generation family-owned company since 1910
- about 1,800 employees worldwide
- more than 120 employees in our R&D/Construction Department and Quality Management
- about 150 apprentices
- more than 4,000 devices and components
- 20 sales offices in Germany
- Sales activities in more than 70 countries, 21 subsidiaries and own offices worldwide